"In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"
My goal is is to give everyone who takes my courses the skills they need to stand out from the crowd of consultants and deliver value that is recognizable instantly by their clients.
You don’t have to become an expert PowerPoint or Excel ninja to stand out from the crowd. We can help you learn the skills that enable you to make drastically better presentations and/or analyses, and stand out immediately.
Half Day Course
$2,500 for up to 10 students, $250 each additional student
Getting time away from clients is difficult, so this session is designed to be added onto existing corporate meetings or strategy sessions, and can be either morning or afternoon.
Half day courses require preliminary discussions to understand what topics are most important to you to ensure they are covered in the time allowed. However, they are very well received by students, since the pace is faster than normal training sessions.
Full Day Course
$4,500 for up to 10 students, $400 each additional student
A full day course covers much more content and allows more "tutoring" during the session. Students will get more hands-on experience and opportunities to actually create sample infographics, icons, and other materials. The ability to apply the techniques taught during the class ensures students are able to use these skills as soon as they walk out of the classroom.
Consulting & Support
I provide hourly consulting rates to help clients on specific projects. Consulting services include:
- Slide Deck Review, Cleanup, and Correction
- Message articulation and overall simplification
- Fixing Slide Masters, updating branding, etc.
- Data driven charts and diagrams
- Creating graphics, icons, slicksheets, and roadmaps
- Spreadsheet review, data cleanup, formula corrections
- Data analysis, chart development, pivot tables
- Data integration and normalization
- Straightforward VBA macros